- [Free Pattern] 11 Sweet And Simple Lil’ Butterflies Patterns
- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Crocheted Cushions (It’s Easier Than You Think!)
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Beautiful Butterflies Cord
- This Cute Fox Lovey Security Blanket Quickly Becomes A Favorite [Paid Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Pumpkin Cat Or Cheshire Cat? These Coasters Are Grin- Amazing!
If a few days ago we met the Adorable Fierce Little Dragon – the extra adored crochet amigurumi, today we meet Norberta: The Super-Cute Baby Dragon! Norberta by Kate Kuckro is a 10 inches lovely knitting toy and she is the best companion for any kid and a great first stuffed toy for any new baby. She has gain some popularity in the knitting community but she’s always willing to make new friends. Aren’t we all?
I wasn’t quite sure what Norberta would be when I started — as it turns out, she wanted to be a baby dragon. But leave off the wings and spines, and she looks like a dinosaur or an alligator — whatever works best for the kid (or grownup) in your life.
Image source: Kate Kuckro
Thanks to Kate Kuckro for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.