- Free Beanie Crochet Pattern With Great Texture
- Quick And Easy Poncho Free Crochet Pattern- Perfect For Craft Fair Inventory And Gift Projects!
- Cute Little Crochet Pig Amigurumi Pattern
- [Free Pattern] A Fun Crochet Coaster Pattern For The Pokemon Fan
- Crochet Hexagon Flower Pattern- Very Easy And Fast To Make
Crochet edgings can make such a great difference to your work. Choosing the right design can beautify or not any crochet project. Here are 20 beautiful crochet edging patterns to give you some inspiration and, of course, they all come with free patterns. From very simple patterns to hearts, angels and cathedrals, I hope this selection will give you the perfect finish for your projects.
20 Beautiful And Free Crochet Edging Patterns
Click on the names of the patterns you like to go to their pattern pages!
1 Crochet Edging by Annemaries Haakblog. Such a cute , pretty and simple edging. The pattern is explained in both English and Dutch on Annemaries’ blog. No matter what type of crochet project you are doing, this easy to make edging will come very handy. This is a cute border that goes on just about everything not only on blankets or afghans, although I love it most on a baby blanket. It is little, delicate and cute and is better if the fabric is thin. Suggested yarn for this lovely edging is cotton.
To see more edging patterns, please go to the next page.