- [Free Pattern] Simple, Soft And Puffy Zig-Zag Puff Stitch Baby Afghan
- Wheelchair Lapghan Pattern -It Can Be Used As A Lapghan On Couch Or Wheelchair
- [Free Pattern] This Cute Hooded Cowl Will Get You Compliments Whenever You Wear It!
- Stunning Crochet Mandala Pattern For Your Leftover Yarn
- Easy Mini Popcorn Stitch Crochet Washcloth With Lace Edging [Free Pattern]
Whenever you crochet an afghan, baby blanket, sweater, scarf or something else, to complete the pattern involves choosing and adding a crochet edge. Here are Five Simple And Stunning Crochet Edges with free pattern, that can dress up pretty much anything you crochet. Thea featured edges are: the crab stitch, the shell edging, the picot edging, the block edging and the blanket edging. Make that finishing part of a long crochet project the best part with these adorable and cute borders.
5 Simple And Stunning Crochet Edges Free Patterns
These crochet edgings are super easy to do and they add such a simple, polished look to your crochet projects. Which one is your favorite? Let us know in the comments below. <3
Save this for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the 5 Simple And Stunning Crochet Edges Free Patterns at: Craftsy.
Thanks to Lisa Gutierrez for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.