- Quick And Easy Crochet Christmas Earrings Pattern [Free Crochet Patterns]
- [Free Pattern] Top Off A Little Sweetie’s Look With This 15 Minutes Tieback
- [Free Pattern+ Video Tutorial] Adorable And Clever Crochet Chicken Potholder
- [Video Tutorial] This Brilliant Baby Sweater Will Make Your Day
- [Free Pattern] Perfect Baby Blanket Pattern For A Last Minute Invitation To A Gift Giving Occasion
Whenever you crochet an afghan, baby blanket, sweater, scarf or something else, to complete the pattern involves choosing and adding a crochet edge. Here are Five Simple And Stunning Crochet Edges with free pattern, that can dress up pretty much anything you crochet. Thea featured edges are: the crab stitch, the shell edging, the picot edging, the block edging and the blanket edging. Make that finishing part of a long crochet project the best part with these adorable and cute borders.
5 Simple And Stunning Crochet Edges Free Patterns
These crochet edgings are super easy to do and they add such a simple, polished look to your crochet projects. Which one is your favorite? Let us know in the comments below. <3
Save this for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the 5 Simple And Stunning Crochet Edges Free Patterns at: Craftsy.
Thanks to Lisa Gutierrez for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.