- [Free Pattern] This Baby Rattle Grab Toy Is The Cutest Crocheted Thing Ever!
- [Free Pattern] So Cute And Beautifully Made Wee Booties
- Faded Tunisian Crochet Hat Pattern For Beginners
- [Video Tutorial] Bring The Fall Colors In Your Home With This Gorgeous Leaf Coaster Pattern
- [Photo Tutorial] These Crochet Flower Buttons Are So Easy To Make Yet Stunning!
Whenever you crochet an afghan, baby blanket, sweater, scarf or something else, to complete the pattern involves choosing and adding a crochet edge. Here are Five Simple And Stunning Crochet Edges with free pattern, that can dress up pretty much anything you crochet. Thea featured edges are: the crab stitch, the shell edging, the picot edging, the block edging and the blanket edging. Make that finishing part of a long crochet project the best part with these adorable and cute borders.
5 Simple And Stunning Crochet Edges Free Patterns
These crochet edgings are super easy to do and they add such a simple, polished look to your crochet projects. Which one is your favorite? Let us know in the comments below. <3
Save this for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the 5 Simple And Stunning Crochet Edges Free Patterns at: Craftsy.
Thanks to Lisa Gutierrez for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.