- Celebrate Spring With A Special Crochet Flower Washcloth
- [Free Pattern] The Most Adorable Crochet Heart Keychain Ever!
- [Video Tutorial] How To Adjust The Length Of The Foundation Chain Without Frogging The First Row
- How To Crochet: 76 Crochet Stitches And Tutorials
- [Free Pattern] These Interlocking Rings Are Something You Definitely Want To Try
Most crochet flowers edging are incredibly beautiful. They add delicacy, charm and sophistication to any item. And we all know, most crochet projects look pretty unfinished without a border or an edging. So here is a great edging pattern that uses the pretty popcorn stitches. Learn how to crochet this spectacular flower edging and add it to your crochet patterns collection.
For those who are visual learners and love watching and learning from video tutorials, please find below the flower edging video tutorial courtesy of Puntillas Maribel.
The video is in Spanish so Spanish speakers are more in advantage here. You can find the written pattern in English here, courtesy of Pattern Center.
Spectacular Crochet Flower Edging Free Crochet Pattern
Spectacular Crochet Flower Edging Video Tutorial
Get the pattern: Spectacular Crochet Flower Edging Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Puntillas Maribel for the article inspiration and featured image.