- [Free Pattern] The Funny Jiji the Crochet Cat Is Beyond Purr-fect
- [Video Tutorial] The Fastest Way To Make A Chunky Style Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Lace Basket Makes An Incredibly Cute And Useful Gift Everyone Will Want
- [Free Pattern] This Fantastic Gingerbread Man Is Terribly Cute!
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Foundation Double Crochet Stitch
Single crochet is a versatile stitch. There are many single crochet stitch variations. The single crochet stitch is the most common stitch used so learning how to single crochet is one of the first stitches you learn when starting to crochet. It’s important for you to know that single crochet is abbreviated SC so when you look at a pattern and you see the letters SC you will now know how to single crochet and you will understand what the pattern is asking as well.
The single crochet stitch can be used in many ways . Using this basic crochet stitch you can create some really interested textured stitch patterns and some of them are being in the photo tutorial below. These easy and simple crochet stitch tutorials will teach you how to create some really amazing textures with simple and basic crochet skills.
So, grab your yarn and hook and start practicing these six crochet stitches. It’s really simple!
Thanks to Tejiendo Perú for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.