- Coffee Beans Afghan Square For Tapestry Crochet Lovers
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] This White Crochet Top Seems To Be A Favorite Among Moms For Their Teen And Tween Girls
- Incredibly Beautiful Winter Blanket
- Square Crochet Dishcloth Pattern- Free Crochet Dishcloth Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Cute Newborn Poncho
Great ripple afghan pattern from the very talented Lucy of Attic24! Easy to follow, fun to crochet and watch the different colors appear. The baby blanket size is a good stash buster too. Once you’ll make one ripple blanket for someone, you’ll see: everyone wants one! Plan on using up all the leftovers you have in the house.
When I made my first ripple blanket last year (finished in August 2008), I followed a pattern in Jan Eatons book (the Soft Waves pattern), and it has to be said that at first this pattern was not plain sailing. But I persevered and eventually I cracked it. But truthfully I always think crochet patterns look and sound far too complex, more than they actually need to be. And I have so wanted to write a tutorial for a ripple pattern that would be easy to understand for beginners and would eliminate certain niggles.
So what I’ve done here for you is to write my own pattern. I have to be clear about this for obvious copyright reasons that I have not copied this pattern from anywhere. It has been inspired by the one in Jane Eatons book, but it is truly my own. Just so’s you know.(Source: attic24)
Featured image source: Lucy .
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.