- [Free Pattern] This Falling Pumpkin Wall Hanging Is Perfect For Fall Decorating And Ready For Your Wall
- Stunning Crochet Bag Design That Matches Your Style
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Cheshire Cat Costume For Babies
- [Free Pattern] Always Look Your Best At The Beach With This Awesome Beach Tote Bag
- [Video Tutorial] These Adorable Bubble Boots Are Stylish And Stay On Baby’s Feet!
Making your own Christmas tree ornaments is fun and there is such a special feeling when you start decorating your house and you’ve made all the decorations yourself!
These crocheted Christmas Baubles by Erangi Udeshika are super cute and easy to make and they add a warm homely touch to your Christmas tree. The snowflake embroidery adds even more festive feeling to these ornaments.
Christmas Baubles With Snowflake Embroidery Free Crochet Pattern
Sport or DK weight yarn in Red and White colors. (Approx: 30 yards total)
4mm crochet hook
Thanks to Erangi for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.