- Christine Terwilliger Shared I’ve been making some “lovie” blankies lately. This
- How To Add A Beautiful Crochet Edge To A Fleece Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Give Your Home That “Wow” Factor With These Spectacular Statement Square Elements Piece
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Love making this Pizzazz – 12″ Square- It Gets Prettier By The Row
- [Free Pattern] How To Make A Tiny Blooming Garden In Your Kitchen Using Your Crochet Skills
With just one ball of Caron Cake yarn, you can create this beautiful crochet baby blanket for a special little one. The sweet 1 Ball Caron Cake Baby Blanket designed by Rhea Papellero with an interesting yet so beautiful texture is soft and cuddly and great for a last-minute DIY present. This 1 ball baby blanket comes with a written pattern and a crochet diagram pattern for those who love to follow diagrams instead of reading patterns.
1 Ball Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
1 ball of caron cakes yarn i used strawberry trifle
5 mm. Crochet hook
Pair of scissors
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the 1 Ball Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern at Crafty Guild.
Thanks to Rhea Papellero for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!