- Simple Mesh Crochet Stitch Pattern-Two Ways
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Child’s Travel Neck Pillow Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Super Warm And Comfy Long & Chunky Cardigan Sweater
- [Free Pattern] Bring Hawaii To Your Home With These Crochet Hawaiian Flowers
- Fast And Easy Crochet Baby Swirl Hat Pattern In Two Colours [Video Tutorial]
Making a crochet elephant edging is so much easier than you may think. Any beginner determined to crochet this elephant border can do it easily and perfectly just by following the instructions in this video tutorial.
Watch the video tutorial below and learn, courtesy of Laura Hickman how to add this easy and adorable Elephant Crochet Edging to a crochet baby blanket or maybe to a fleece blanket, kitchen towel, table runner, curtain or to anything else you feel inspired.
Check out the original source for this Beautiful Elephant Edging Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Baking Outside the Box
Thanks to Laura Hickman for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.