- [Free Pattern] Top Off A Little Sweetie’s Look With This 15 Minutes Tieback
- [Free Pattern] This Spectacular Cushion Is A Real Eye-Catcher On Every Sofa
- [Free Pattern] This Stylish Pineapples Basket Adds Texture And Contrast To Your Decor
- This F Bomb Crochet Pattern Is The Perfect Profane Present For A Co-Worker, Family member, Or Friend [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Brilliantly Simple Shawl Pattern With A Lovely Design
Crochet scrunchies make great gifts and are so easy to make! Hair scrunchies are a chic and fun accessory to jazz up your ponytails. Choose a variety of colors to make this Set of Scrunchies designed by Cassandra Bibler. The pattern uses simple stitches and is super simple to make.
Crochet Scrunchies Free Pattern
What you will need:
RED HEART® Super Saver™:
1 skein each 316 Soft White A
and 520 Minty B
Susan Bates® Crochet Hook:
5mm [US H-8]
Thick hair tie, yarn needle
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Crochet Scrunchies Free Pattern.
Thanks to Cassandra Bibler for the article inspiration and featured image.