- Nicely Textured Twisted Headband Crochet Pattern
- Beautiful Reversible Shawl Pattern Made Up Of Only One Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Textured Baby Blanket Pattern In Shell Stitch And Bonnet Set
- Soft And Beautiful Corner to Corner Moss Stitch Washcloth
- [Free Pattern] Perfect For Any Season Stars and Stripes Bag
Here is a very cute and clever way to make a quick and easy crochet scrunchie hair band. This is a lovely pattern taught beautifully through a very clear step-by-step photo tutorial at Stitch of Love. If you learn better through video tutorials,watch How To Crochet a Beginner Hair Scrunchie video tutorial below.Warm weather is almost here so get started for the summer!
Okay, let’s start. What you need is: some cotton thread, 1.8mm crochet hook (or any size that works well with your thread/yarn) and a pony tail band.
Thanks to lovestitch for this article inspiration and featured image
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.