- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Granite Stitch or Moss Stitch
- [Free Pattern] I Fell In Love With This Clamshell Pattern
- Puff-Stitch Beanie Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Fun Jungle Rhythm Baby Blanket Soft To The Touch But With Lots Of Texture
- Fabulous Crochet Diagonal Rows Baby Blanket Free Pattern Great For Tummy Time
Here is a very cute and clever way to make a quick and easy crochet scrunchie hair band. This is a lovely pattern taught beautifully through a very clear step-by-step photo tutorial at Stitch of Love. If you learn better through video tutorials,watch How To Crochet a Beginner Hair Scrunchie video tutorial below.Warm weather is almost here so get started for the summer!
Okay, let’s start. What you need is: some cotton thread, 1.8mm crochet hook (or any size that works well with your thread/yarn) and a pony tail band.
Thanks to lovestitch for this article inspiration and featured image
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.