- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Beautiful Boston Stitch Combo Washcloth With The Perfect Texture For Washing Dishes Or Soaking In The Tub
- [Free Pattern] These Are The Most Adorable Crochet Cuffed Baby Booties
- Stacie Sullivan Martin Shared
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Baby Blanket- Free Until Tuesday The 8th Of Sept, 08:00 Swedish Time
- [Free Pattern] Super Fast And Absolutely Stunning Crochet Shawl
Here is a very cute and clever way to make a quick and easy crochet scrunchie hair band. This is a lovely pattern taught beautifully through a very clear step-by-step photo tutorial at Stitch of Love. If you learn better through video tutorials,watch How To Crochet a Beginner Hair Scrunchie video tutorial below.Warm weather is almost here so get started for the summer!
Okay, let’s start. What you need is: some cotton thread, 1.8mm crochet hook (or any size that works well with your thread/yarn) and a pony tail band.
Thanks to lovestitch for this article inspiration and featured image
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.