- [Free Pattern] Recycle Your Wine Corks Into Fanciful Little Holiday Trees
- 5 Awesome Ideas To Decorate With Crochet Flowers
- [Free Pattern] Sweet (And Special) Granny Square Design For An Adorable Bedding
- [Free Pattern] These Fun And Easy Mini Amigurumi Octopus Guys Will Get You Hooked In No Time
- Easy XOXO Wrap Free Crochet Pattern With ‘I Love You So Much’ Message
Hair scrunchies are the perfect fashion statements that depict your efforts as well as give you the freedom to customize. These were one of the most popular things in the 80s and are a statement of fun, fashion and retro style. These funky hair accessories are easy to make, convenient to use, and are the perfect hair accessory to carry around as well. Crochet hair scrunchies are very fun to make. These come in so many different styles and can even be customized by using different types of yarn. The crochet patterns for hair scrunchies are easy, fun and can even be made by the leftover yarns from your other DIY crochet projects.
Easy Crochet Scrunchie Free Pattern
This crochet scrunchie free pattern is one of the simplest types of hair scrunchie crochet patterns. Sophie Scrunchie by Deni Sharpe is made with cozy and bulky weight yarn and therefore carry a bold look with it. You can say that this type of scrunchies are the true retro crochet hair scrunchies and can be made and worked up very easily and quickly.
YOU WILL NEED
5.5mm crochet hook
Bernat Velvet yarn (5)
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Deni Sharpe for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!