- [Free Pattern] This Super Cute Ribbon Christmas Tree Is A Quick And Easy Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Have Fun Making These Flip-Flop Slippers
- Very Easy Magical Crochet Flower [Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] Cute Little Tawashi Crochet Coasters
- [Free Pattern] Luscious Pink Strawberry Ice Cream Baby Blanket -Perfect For Quick & Easy Crochet Projects
Next time you look for a crochet flower granny square you may wanna consider this pattern. This cute crochet granny square with flower center will add charm to any corner in your home. Whether you decide to make a bunch of coasters or a large afghan, this simple Four Petals Flower Square free crochet pattern designed by Asraa Ahmad is a beautiful and creative block. Combine colors to create a gorgeous afghan. This pattern is also a great project for your scrap yarn.
Crochet Flower Granny Square Free Pattern
I used ‘Mayflower Junior Cotton’ yarn for this project. The colours that I have used are ‘white, peach, rust, purple’. I haven’t calculated the exact amount of yarn used but I’m pretty sure you can use your scraps ;). I would love to see the square in other colourways as well.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Asraa Ahmad for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!