- How To Broomstick Crochet A Beginner-Friendly Braided Scarf
- [Free Pattern] This Winter Sun Crochet Block Afghan Square Will Make Your Winter So Much Warmer This Year
- [Video Tutorial] Create Moments Of Joy And Happiness With This Lovely Holiday Snowflake Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Super Fast Beginner’s Crochet Blanket
- Easy XOXO Wrap Free Crochet Pattern With ‘I Love You So Much’ Message
“This delicate crochet wallet with zipper design is full of love with a plethora of little hearts. The beautiful Chevron Hearts Wallet designed by Kat of Krazy Kabbage is perfect for keeping coins or cards safe and secure. The crochet pattern may look intricate but is actually a simple yet addictive one that you will want to make over and over. The strong and lustrous 100% mercerized cotton thread is available in a variety of vibrant colors. Add a lining and zipper to finish off your project.”
Crochet Wallet With Zipper Free Pattern
Aunt Lydia’s Fashion 3 (super fine weight; 100% mercerized cotton) 50 yards Natural (MC) and 40 yards Scarlet (CC)
You will need crochet hook size C/8 – 2.75mm, a yarn needle to weave in ends.
This pattern uses US terminology.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Kat for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!