- [Free Pattern] These Teeny Tiny Snowmen Love To Do Synchronized Skating On The Ice
- [Free Pattern] Super, Super Simple And Beautiful Vintage-Style Ripple Stitch Afghan Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] This Lovely Ponytail Holder Is The Perfect Gift You Can Make Using Up Leftover Yarn
- [Photo Tutorial] This Invisible Finish Technique Works Perfect. Very Clever!
- [Free Pattern] Cute Crochet Headband To Wear This Summer
Love a crochet bag design that’s functional yet amazing looking? This creative bag pattern has it all!
Does your local yarn store have a clearance sale? Start shopping cotton yarn for this stunning bag. Of course, this applies to you only if you’ve got zero stashes at home. Haha…Ok, I’ll stop joking. So, no matter what size your stash is I’m sure you’ll find the right yarns for this pattern. Feather Storm Tote from Krazy Kabbage is the perfect pattern to make the tote of your dreams.
“Load up all your things and go anywhere with this beautiful yet roomy tote bag made from 100% cotton.
This stylish bag is an enjoyable, slightly challenging, yet fun crochet project with a stunning end result. Choose from a wide range of colorful cotton yarns to make the tote of your dreams. Customize with lining, zipper, and pockets inside to keep all your essentials organized.”
Stunning Crochet Bag Design: Feather Storm Tote
Lily Sugar’n Cream (medium weight; 100% cotton) 450 yards Overcast (MC) and 200 yards Moondance (CC)
You will need crochet hook size H/8 – 5mm, a yarn needle to weave in ends and 2 stitch markers (optional)
This pattern uses US terminology.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Kat for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!