- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Woodland Granny Square Afghan Crochet Pattern
- Cat Amigurumi Free Pattern To Fall In Love With!
- Super Huggable Llama-No-Drama Amigurumi Free Crochet Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Crochet Post Stitches In This Beautiful Textured Pattern In Spiral Rounds That Don’t Join
- [Free Pattern] 7 Different Gorgeous Flower Blocks Reunited In One Stunningly Beautiful Blanket
This crochet dinosaur blanket pattern features two brontosaurus dinosaur appliques, three triceratops dinosaurs, two stegosaurus dinosaurs and two T-rex dinosaurs in different color combinations to stimulate your baby’s imagination. Dinosaur Granny Square Blanket by Maria’s Blue Crayon is a beautiful dinosaur baby blanket crochet pattern made of granny squares and lots of cute appliques. They are all are joined and sewn together at the end to create this fabulous dino-themed crochet blanket.
Crochet Dinosaur Blanket Pattern
This materials list will make a ~40″x48″ dinosaur themed granny square blanket.
Paintbox Yarns Simply Aran 100g/201yds in the following amounts/colors
5 skeins White
1 skein Marine Blue
1 skein Spearmint Green
1 skein Melon Sorbet
1 skein Daffodil Yellow
6mm safety eyes – I always buy them in bulk here on Amazon since they’re cheaper than in store.
(You may also substitute safety eyes for black yarn.)
You can find Paintbox Yarns here at LoveCrochet.com
You can use any worsted weight yarn you want to. The Paintbox Yarns closely resembles Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice in weight/thickness, but you can also use I Love This Yarn!, Red Heart, Loops and Threads, etc.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Maria’s Blue Crayon for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet ns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!