- The Easiest And Quickest Baby Jacket Pattern Ever
- [Free Pattern] Cute Candy Corn Bag – Perfect For Trick Or Treating!
- [Free Pattern] This Original Pattern Looks Stunning In Different Color Combination
- [Free Pattern] Easy And Stylish Wrap Pattern You’ll Love Crocheting
- [Free Pattern+ Video Tutorial] Beautiful And Unique Great Stash Buster Blanket: Each Row Is A Different Color And A Different Stitch
This crochet dinosaur blanket pattern features two brontosaurus dinosaur appliques, three triceratops dinosaurs, two stegosaurus dinosaurs and two T-rex dinosaurs in different color combinations to stimulate your baby’s imagination. Dinosaur Granny Square Blanket by Maria’s Blue Crayon is a beautiful dinosaur baby blanket crochet pattern made of granny squares and lots of cute appliques. They are all are joined and sewn together at the end to create this fabulous dino-themed crochet blanket.
Crochet Dinosaur Blanket Pattern
This materials list will make a ~40″x48″ dinosaur themed granny square blanket.
Paintbox Yarns Simply Aran 100g/201yds in the following amounts/colors
5 skeins White
1 skein Marine Blue
1 skein Spearmint Green
1 skein Melon Sorbet
1 skein Daffodil Yellow
6mm safety eyes – I always buy them in bulk here on Amazon since they’re cheaper than in store.
(You may also substitute safety eyes for black yarn.)
You can find Paintbox Yarns here at LoveCrochet.com
You can use any worsted weight yarn you want to. The Paintbox Yarns closely resembles Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice in weight/thickness, but you can also use I Love This Yarn!, Red Heart, Loops and Threads, etc.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Maria’s Blue Crayon for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet ns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!