- [Free Pattern] These Cache Baskets Are Incredible And Useful
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Lacy Mandala Rays Coaster
- [Paid Pattern] Any Little Darling Angel Will Feel Special Curled Up In This Soft Wonder
- [Free Pattern] LOVE This Star Lily Crochet Hexagon Design!
- [Video Tutorial] How To Make A Very Beautiful And Easy Lacy Crochet Heart
This slouchy beanie is so much fun and those cables look amazing! The Rora Cable Slouch by Kayla Norris it’s worked in a spiral, that means you will not have a seam at all. As you may already know, working in a spiral is ridiculously easy therefore you can imagine how easy is to make this lovely slouch. And the vibrant colors combo creates a unique and memorable first impression.
Cable Slouch Beanie Free Crochet Pattern
Size G 4.50 mm Hook or any size to obtain gauge.
Size H 5.00 mm Hook or any size to obtain gauge.
Worsted, Size 4 Yarn
-Photographed is Red Heart Super Saver Stripes in favorite stripes.
You May Also Like
Check out the original source for this Cable Slouch Beanie Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: KMT Creations
Thanks to Kayla Norris for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.