- [Free Pattern] This Winter iPhone Cover Is A Great Gift Idea For Women And Teenage Girls
- This Stained Glass Flowers Blanket Is Perfect For Curling Up With A Book And A Cup Of Tea
- [Free Pattern] You Will Love The Feel Of This Soft, Round Carpet Under Your Feet
- [Free Pattern] World’s Easiest Ripple!
- [Free Pattern] Easy And Stylish Wrap Pattern You’ll Love Crocheting
This slouchy beanie is so much fun and those cables look amazing! The Rora Cable Slouch by Kayla Norris it’s worked in a spiral, that means you will not have a seam at all. As you may already know, working in a spiral is ridiculously easy therefore you can imagine how easy is to make this lovely slouch. And the vibrant colors combo creates a unique and memorable first impression.
Cable Slouch Beanie Free Crochet Pattern
Size G 4.50 mm Hook or any size to obtain gauge.
Size H 5.00 mm Hook or any size to obtain gauge.
Worsted, Size 4 Yarn
-Photographed is Red Heart Super Saver Stripes in favorite stripes.
You May Also Like
Check out the original source for this Cable Slouch Beanie Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: KMT Creations
Thanks to Kayla Norris for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.