- [Video] How to Crochet The Star Stitch (Great For Coats, Baskets, Purses And Hats)
- [Video Tutorial] This Is How You Can Make One Round Butterflies. It’s Really That Easy
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Thick & Cushy Crochet Afghan Block
- [Free Pattern] Bring Christmas Magic To Your Family With This Super-Cute Elf On The Shelf
- Brilliant No-Sew Mitered Square Blanket Free Crochet Pattern-I’m Impressed!
This slouchy beanie is so much fun and those cables look amazing! The Rora Cable Slouch by Kayla Norris it’s worked in a spiral, that means you will not have a seam at all. As you may already know, working in a spiral is ridiculously easy therefore you can imagine how easy is to make this lovely slouch. And the vibrant colors combo creates a unique and memorable first impression.
Cable Slouch Beanie Free Crochet Pattern
Size G 4.50 mm Hook or any size to obtain gauge.
Size H 5.00 mm Hook or any size to obtain gauge.
Worsted, Size 4 Yarn
-Photographed is Red Heart Super Saver Stripes in favorite stripes.
You May Also Like
Check out the original source for this Cable Slouch Beanie Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: KMT Creations
Thanks to Kayla Norris for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.