- [Written Tutorials] 4 Beautiful And Free Crochet Stitch Patterns
- Josephine Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern With Modern Appeal
- [Free Pattern] Simple Gorgeous And Super Quick Peter Pan Collar
- [Free Pattern] This Sea Shell Afghan Should Be Your Next Crochet Project
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Crochet This Amazingly Simple Yet Gorgeous Reversible Pattern
Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day this year with this lovely shamrock crochet blanket pattern. Colourful and lively, this Shamrock Blanket by Melissa Hassler will add fun and colors to your home on St. Patrick’s Day!
“With St. Patrick’s Day less than a month away, I thought a Rainbow Shamrock blanket pattern would be a fun and quick project to share with you all! Aside from white, you won’t have more than one color in each row. This really cut down on the number of ends that I had to weave in. To be fair for you left handed crocheters, I flipped the graph so that you will also only have one rainbow color in each row. If you find that to be helpful and would like for me to provide a flipped graph for my other c2c patterns, please reach out on social media (Instagram or Facebook).”
Shamrock Crochet Blanket Pattern
– I/5.5mm crochet hook
– tapestry needle
– worsted weight yarn in white, cherry red, pumpkin, bright yellow, royal, paddy green and amethyst
– RIGHT HANDED Pixel Graph
– LEFT HANDED Pixel Graph
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Melissa Hassler for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!