- [Photo Tutorial] Totally Easy Circle Centred Crochet Granny Square (Perfect For Beginners)
- [Free Pattern] Precious Little Crochet Hat Takes Your Breath Away!
- [Free Pattern] Easy And Stylish Wrap Pattern You’ll Love Crocheting
- [Video Tutorial] Gorgeous Hippie Style Crochet Bag
- Trudy Johnson Lawless Shared My first big blanklet.
Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day this year with this lovely shamrock crochet blanket pattern. Colourful and lively, this Shamrock Blanket by Melissa Hassler will add fun and colors to your home on St. Patrick’s Day!
“With St. Patrick’s Day less than a month away, I thought a Rainbow Shamrock blanket pattern would be a fun and quick project to share with you all! Aside from white, you won’t have more than one color in each row. This really cut down on the number of ends that I had to weave in. To be fair for you left handed crocheters, I flipped the graph so that you will also only have one rainbow color in each row. If you find that to be helpful and would like for me to provide a flipped graph for my other c2c patterns, please reach out on social media (Instagram or Facebook).”
Shamrock Crochet Blanket Pattern
– I/5.5mm crochet hook
– tapestry needle
– worsted weight yarn in white, cherry red, pumpkin, bright yellow, royal, paddy green and amethyst
– RIGHT HANDED Pixel Graph
– LEFT HANDED Pixel Graph
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Melissa Hassler for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!