- How To Make Different Crochet Shapes
- [Free Pattern] A Very Generous Size Shawl For Those Who Dislike Bare Arms And Want Lots Of Coverage
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Love making this Pizzazz – 12″ Square- It Gets Prettier By The Row
- Ariel Snowflake Crochet Pattern
- The Easiest And Quickest Baby Jacket Pattern Ever
This lovely square is a breath taker! The Garden of Roses pattern by Loopsan is absolutely beautiful, both design and colors. The pattern is written in 2 parts, you can see them here: Garden of Roses part 1 and Garden of Roses part 2. When done completely it’ll measure about 18 inch across.
You may like that the rose is done in one piece without any sewing involved. Enjoy making this gorgeous granny square or maybe a whole bed size blanket with it.
Image source: Loopsan
Thanks to Loopsan for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.