- Super-Cute Crocheted Kids Handbag For A Mini-Fashionista
- This Long Lacy Cardi Is A Great Summertime Addition To Your Wardrobe
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Chicken Bookmark Is Simply Awesome
- Cutest Crochet Baby Romper Ever! Very Easy Too!
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Earrings Make The Perfect Gift For Someone Special
This beautiful and stylish two color large placemat made using a textured drop stitch design is great for every day use and could also be used as a centerpiece. Have fun making it and choosing the colors to fit different holidays. This free crochet Large Placemat pattern designed by Crochet ‘n’ Create can be made to match any decor, holiday, season or mood!
Large Free Crochet Placemat Pattern
Finished size approx: 19″ x 13.5 Inches
I have used:-
80 grams of King Cole Cottonsoft DK in color 1
60 grams of King Cole Cottonsoft DK in color 2
OR an equivalent yarn would be:-
2.85oz of Worsted Weight #3 cotton yarn in color 1
2.15oz of Worsted Weight #3 cotton yarn in color 2
5.00mm crochet hook
More Free Crochet Placemat Patterns:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the Large Free Crochet Placemat Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crochet ‘n’ Create.
Thanks to Heather for the article inspiration and featured image.