- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] Crocodile Stitch Ruffle Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Scalloped Fan Edged Baby Crochet Blanket
- Crochet Blanket With Roses And Pillow
- [Video] Crochet For Beginners: Patched/Pyramid Beret Tutorial
- [Free Pattern] This Is The Perfect Boot Cuff To Wear With Your Skinny Jeans And Tall Boots
This crochet hat scarf combo pattern is adorable and is perfect for kiddos! Usually, kids are really sensitive to cold weather and cannot shield themselves against sudden weather changes. For that very reason, a crochet hat scarf combo is the best deal when it comes to making some warm accessories for them. If you’re the mother of a cute little angel or someone around you has recently been gifted with motherhood, do not forget to check this Crochet Childs Hat-Scarf Set by Crochet ‘n’ Create for your lovely little ones. This will make a very cute Christmas gift!
Crochet Hat Scarf Combo Pattern
I have used:-
80 grams of Stylecraft Special DK in color 1
40 grams of Stylecraft Special DK in color 2
40 grams of Stylecraft Special DK in color 3
OR an equivalent yarn would be:-
2.85oz of Worsted Weight #3 in color 1
1.85oz of Worsted Weight #3 in color 2
1.85oz of Worsted Weight #3 in color 3
5.50mm & 4.50mm Clover crochet hooks
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Crochet ‘n’ Create for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!