- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Basketweave Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Ridiculously Warm And Cozy Snowflake Mittens
- Quick Double-Sole Slippers Free Crochet Pattern For Women And Men
- [Video Tutorial] Really Simple Single Crochet Baby Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] This Ocean Waves Throw Is Perfect For Relaxing Any Time Of Year
Washing dishes can be fun and easy with this flower scrubby dishcloth crochet pattern. Use leftover bits of yarn to create colorful a happy scrubby dishcloth for your kitchen or to make thoughtful gifts. Rainbow Flower Scrubby Dishcloth by Tamara Kelly is so much fun to make, and always brings a smile on your face!
Flower Scrubby Dishcloth Crochet Pattern
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Tamara Kelly for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!