- Gorgeous Crochet Hexagon Blanket For Those Who Love The Puff Stitch
- [Free Pattern] You Will Just Love This Headwrap In One Size Fits Most
- [Free Pattern] What A Spectacular Granny Afghan! I’m Impressed!
- [Free Pattern] Simple Snuggy Afghan Pattern With A Lot Of Oomph!
- School Themed Free Crochet Bookmark Patterns
Totally adorable! The colour is so perfect with the design, looks just like berries! The Raspberry Bag by P.S. I looks great in purple, in white and as a matter of fact, in any color. This is a very simple crochet bag to make using the crochet bobble stitch. The design is so simple and elegant.
The raspberry bag is worked with 2 strands held together so making the bag turns out to be pretty fast. You can easily make this bag a bit bigger if you wish by adding extra bobbles to the width.