- How Much Yarn Do I Need To Make A Baby Blanket? [Handy Chart]
- [Crochet Stitches- Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Crochet Ripple Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Stunning And Stylish Crochet Laptop Sleeve
- [Free Pattern] Quick Slipper Pattern For Beginner Knitter
- [Free Pattern] Spread The Holiday Joy With This Cute Little Santa Ornament
Totally adorable! The colour is so perfect with the design, looks just like berries! The Raspberry Bag by P.S. I looks great in purple, in white and as a matter of fact, in any color. This is a very simple crochet bag to make using the crochet bobble stitch. The design is so simple and elegant.
The raspberry bag is worked with 2 strands held together so making the bag turns out to be pretty fast. You can easily make this bag a bit bigger if you wish by adding extra bobbles to the width.