- [Free Pattern] Unbelievably Cute Crochet iPhone Case You’ll Be Able To Make Really Quick
- [Free Pattern] Use Your Stash And Re-Use A Bag- This Precious Gift Bag Is A Win Win.
- [Free Pattern] Sunburst Granny Square Blanket
- Cat Lovers! Decorate Your Home With These Fun And Adorable Crochet Cat Butt Coasters
- 3 Awesome, Printable Cheat Sheets To Use For Crochet Projects
Totally adorable! The colour is so perfect with the design, looks just like berries! The Raspberry Bag by P.S. I looks great in purple, in white and as a matter of fact, in any color. This is a very simple crochet bag to make using the crochet bobble stitch. The design is so simple and elegant.
The raspberry bag is worked with 2 strands held together so making the bag turns out to be pretty fast. You can easily make this bag a bit bigger if you wish by adding extra bobbles to the width.