- [Free Pattern] Every New Mom Is Sure To Love This Crocheted Baby Blanket!
- Learn A New Stitch: Braided Cable Crochet Stitch
- Super Lovely 12 Inch Crochet Square With Such A Poetic Name!
- [Free Pattern] Make Your Gifts Special With These T-Shirt Yarn Christmas Baskets
- Lisa Martinez Shared I’d like to share with you all the
This blanket is spectacular and the texture is wonderful! With only 12 yards needed of each color for each square, Wavy Baby Blanket by Tamara Kelly would make a great stash buster. Easy to customize, this pattern can be used to make a blanket as big or as small as you want. This pattern is fun and lends itself to great creativity with its texture!
US – I, 5.50mm hook
Worsted weight yarn in your choice of 3 colors, shown here in Caron Simply Soft Limelight (A), Blue Mint (B) and Mango (C)
Yardage needed for each block: A – 12 yds, B – 12 yds, C – 8 yds
Additional yardage for joining and border will depend on blanket size chosen.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Moogly
Thanks to Tamara Kelly for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.