- [Free Pattern] Crochet A Pretty Granny Squares Blouse
- Adorable Corner To Corner Crochet Baby Blanket For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect “Go-To Easy Crocheted Blanket Pattern
- Fabulous Free Round Crochet Throw Pattern To Add Some Unique Texture To Any Room
- [Video Tutorial] Easy Crochet Sweater Pattern For Beginners
This blanket is spectacular and the texture is wonderful! With only 12 yards needed of each color for each square, Wavy Baby Blanket by Tamara Kelly would make a great stash buster. Easy to customize, this pattern can be used to make a blanket as big or as small as you want. This pattern is fun and lends itself to great creativity with its texture!
US – I, 5.50mm hook
Worsted weight yarn in your choice of 3 colors, shown here in Caron Simply Soft Limelight (A), Blue Mint (B) and Mango (C)
Yardage needed for each block: A – 12 yds, B – 12 yds, C – 8 yds
Additional yardage for joining and border will depend on blanket size chosen.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Moogly
Thanks to Tamara Kelly for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.