- This C2C Throw Puts A New Twist On The Popular Corner To Corner Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] Add Design And Flare To Any Afghan With This Diagonal Box Stitch Square
- [Free Pattern] What A Pretty White Flower Necklace!
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Kitchen Towels Are Gorgeous!
- Simple And Easy Long Sleeved Cardigan For Babies And Toddlers [Free Pattern]
This blanket is spectacular and the texture is wonderful! With only 12 yards needed of each color for each square, Wavy Baby Blanket by Tamara Kelly would make a great stash buster. Easy to customize, this pattern can be used to make a blanket as big or as small as you want. This pattern is fun and lends itself to great creativity with its texture!
US – I, 5.50mm hook
Worsted weight yarn in your choice of 3 colors, shown here in Caron Simply Soft Limelight (A), Blue Mint (B) and Mango (C)
Yardage needed for each block: A – 12 yds, B – 12 yds, C – 8 yds
Additional yardage for joining and border will depend on blanket size chosen.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Moogly
Thanks to Tamara Kelly for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.