- Free Amigurumi Gnome Crochet Pattern For Your Autumn Table
- This Baby Newsie Hat Is The Perfect Addition To Any Baby’s Wardrobe
- [Free Pattern] Easy And Gorgeous Reversible Five Sided Dishcloth
- [Free Pattern] This Bunny Hat Looks Cute On All Ages, Anytime Of The Year
- Gorgeous Free Crochet Tulip Doily Pattern
Keep your kitchen clean and groovy with these beautiful flower dishcloths! Flower Power Dishcloth by Doni Speigle is a fun and quick pattern with a darned cute end result. After making one, you’ll feel compelled to make a whole set and probably try different various color combinations. The color combinations are limitless!
Flower Power Dishcloth is made using worsted weight 100% cotton yarn and size H (5.00mm) crochet hook.
Finished Size is 9” across.
Image source: Mel
Extra flower power by Kari from Sew Stamp Stitch. Kari used 2 strands of Panda Herron cotton and I’m so impressed with the colours and softness of the cotton that I want to track some of this down for myself.(Source)
Featured image source:Doni Speigle
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.