- [Photos+ Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Angel Stitch
- [Photo Tutorial] Teach Yourself How To Crochet With This Gorgeous African Flowers Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Put A Festive Spin On Traditional Doily With This Awesome Americana Pattern
- [Free Pattern] The Easiest Solid Color Crochet Afghan Ever!
- [Video Tutorial] Front Post Double Crochet Stitch (FPDC) And Back Post Double Crochet Stitch (BPDC) Made Simple
A simple pattern that works up quick and looks fabulous both open and closed with a shawl pin, this crochet vest is easy to wear, cozy and warm without being heavy.
Simple Waterfall Vest pattern by Tamara Kelly is easy to make as it is really just a fancy rectangle,worked side to side, and with a simple edging,If you’re looking for a long weekend pattern, this is it.
This great cardi vest pattern comes in 4 different sizes.
If you’ve never made an adult garment before, this pattern is so much fun to make and wear!
So Simple And Perfect Waterfall Vest In 4 Sizes
Check out the original source for this Simple And Perfect Waterfall Vest Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Moogly
Thanks to Tamara Kelly for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.