- 25+ Crochet Hacks For Beginners [Video Tutorial]
- Fast And Easy Cap-Sleeve Crochet Top That Works Across A Variety Of Sizes
- [Free Pattern] No More Weaving Ends In With This Gorgeous Cluster Stripes Baby Blanket Pattern
- Easy And Fabulous Crochet French Market Bag Free Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Beautiful 6-Petal Flower That Has Little Spirals In The Center
This easy Tunisian crochet scarf pattern is so fun to make! Eternal Spring Infinity Scarf by Kim Guzman is a beautiful and simple spring scarf done using the Tunisian crochet technique. This Tunisian crochet simple lace with a simple one-row repeat stitch pattern comes with beautiful and fabulous right-handed video tutorial as well as with great left-handed video instructions.
Fabulous Easy Tunisian Crochet Scarf Free Pattern
Red Heart “Unforgettable” (100% acrylic, worsted size 4 weight, 280 yds per 3.5 oz skein): 2 skeins or approx 560 yds (shown in springtime)
Suggested Tunisian (afghan) hook size: J-10 [6m]
Needle (for weaving ends)
You May Also Like
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Fabulous Easy Tunisian Crochet Scarf Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: CrochetKim.
Thanks to Kim Guzman for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.