- [Video Tutorial] Simple And Lovely Arrow-Shaped Stitch Afghan Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Star Shaped Pocket Baby Blanket For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] This Newborn Set Is Adorable! You Won’t Believe How Quickly It Works Up!
- [Video Tutorial] Absolutely Beautiful Crocheted Throw With A Stunning Design
- Cutest Granny Square Baby Booties Free Crochet Pattern
This easy Tunisian crochet scarf pattern is so fun to make! Eternal Spring Infinity Scarf by Kim Guzman is a beautiful and simple spring scarf done using the Tunisian crochet technique. This Tunisian crochet simple lace with a simple one-row repeat stitch pattern comes with beautiful and fabulous right-handed video tutorial as well as with great left-handed video instructions.
Fabulous Easy Tunisian Crochet Scarf Free Pattern
Red Heart “Unforgettable” (100% acrylic, worsted size 4 weight, 280 yds per 3.5 oz skein): 2 skeins or approx 560 yds (shown in springtime)
Suggested Tunisian (afghan) hook size: J-10 [6m]
Needle (for weaving ends)
You May Also Like
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Fabulous Easy Tunisian Crochet Scarf Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: CrochetKim.
Thanks to Kim Guzman for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.