- This Crochet Little Black Dress Pattern Is Simple And Beautiful
- [Free Pattern] Easy 12 Points Crochet Blanket With Pom-Poms
- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Beautiful Boston Stitch Combo Washcloth With The Perfect Texture For Washing Dishes Or Soaking In The Tub
- This Awesome Mini Galaxy Of Change Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern Is Simply Stunning!
- [Free Pattern] Fabulous Crochet Bath Mat
It doesn’t get much easier than this! Lunar Crossings Rectangle Blanket by Kim Guzman is such a simple pattern! This lovely simple repeat pattern with such an elegant and exquisite design makes a great gift for yourself, a house warming gift or any type of gift. The pattern and the yarn work so well together to create a lovely afghan. The recipient will simply love it!
Lunar Crossings Rectangle Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
Red Heart Super Saver Ombre, 100% acrylic, size 4, aran weight yarn, 482 yards per 10 oz: shown in color Jazzy (see specific amounts above)
Suggested hook size: J-10 [6mm]
Yarn needle (for weaving ends)
Thank you to Red Heart Yarns for providing yarn support for this project.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the Pattern —>Lunar Crossings Rectangle Blanket Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Kim Guzman for the article inspiration and featured image.