- [Free Pattern] It’s So Easy! This Lovely Granny Square Is A Simple And Fun Crochet Project
- [Free Pattern] Granny Spike Stitch Cushion
- Adorable Elephant Lovey Crochet Pattern To Crochet A Forever Friend For Your Sweet Baby
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Tote Is Perfect!
- Super Cute Snowflake Potholders To Decorate The Kitchen In The Winter Season
Just like granny squares, this granny goes ripple pattern goes too, really quickly. This pattern is great for baby blankets or even for full size or king size blankets. You can use any size hook or any yarn just make sure the are appropriate. This pattern is great for more colors, at least two. Follow along with Mikey from The Crochet Crowd in this step-by-step video tutorial and learn how to crochet the granny goes ripple pattern.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.