- [Free Pattern] 3 Simple Ways To Make The Perfect Beanie Or Hat
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Cross Stitch On Crochet With This Adorably Simple Fox Design
- [Paid Pattern] Stunning Is All I Can Say!
- [Free Pattern] Fun And Fast Crochet Bracelet
- [Photo Tutorial] The Perfect Simply Irresistible Crochet Flower
Inspired by the wonderful and diverse varieties of sunflowers, this fully textured and stunningly beautiful blanket is sure to create a splash of sunshine in any room. Eve’s Sunflowers by Catherine Bligh is a truly inspiring and happy pattern that could easily transform some simple balls of yarn into a symphony of colors. Sun’s favorite flower is most certainly greatly captured in this pattern.Absolutely magical and mesmerizing this afghan crochet pattern with an outstanding design is simply amazing!
Magnificent Crochet Blanket Pattern
Gauge is not essential for this project. With the suggested 4ply yarn and a 3.5mm hook, the whole blanket measures 43 inches. The central square is 15 inches across, the medium squares are 7.5 inches, and the smallest squares are 3.75 inches.
With DK weight yarn and a 4.5mm hook, the whole blanket measures 65 3/4 inches.
With Aran yarn and a 5mm hook, the whole blanket has a projected size of 67 inches.
Check out the original source for this Magnificent Crochet Blanket Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Catherine Bligh
Thanks to Catherine Bligh for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.