- [Free Pattern] Really Easy And Quick Little Sweater Pattern
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Bobble Stitch (And Make An Adorable Bobble Baby Blanket)
- [Free Pattern] Thick And Pretty Puffy Scrap Yarn Pot Holder
- Clever Snow Globe Ornaments Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Baby Converse Shoes Really Make Any Baby Outfit Seem So Stylish
This lovely lacy crochet scarf pattern works up quickly and looks much more impressively difficult than it is! Fast and easy, Crochargosy by Christie Pruitt is really pretty scarf, a fairly simple project, with elegant results that makes a great birthday or no occasion gift.
With a beautiful design, this little lacy crochet scarf makes a flattery accessory that delicious to crochet and cosy to wear.
Lacy Crochet Scarf Free Pattern
Any yarn you like and any hook you like! (I used a worsted weight, 100%
Alpaca that I hand-dyed in Brown, Blue and Cream. I only had 2 skeins, so
I used up both skeins. I would have made it longer if I had dyed up an extra
skein! And I’m already contemplating what it would look like in Noro Sock
I used a crochet hook size “H” and I used approx. 220 yards
Gauge is not essential for this project – a thinner yarn will yield a narrower
scarf a thicker yarn will yield a wider scarf, depending on hook size used.
Check out the original source for this Lacy Crochet Scarf Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Christie Pruitt
Thanks to Christie Pruitt for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.