- [Free Pattern] Simple And Fabulous Curvy Girl Crochet Tunic
- Beginner-Friendly Simple Collar Dress [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] This Easy Peasy, Lovely Scarf Is The Perfect Item For This Fall
- [Video Tutorial] Outstanding Granny Square Pattern Even Beginners Can Make
- Fast And Easy Cap-Sleeve Crochet Top That Works Across A Variety Of Sizes
This lovely lacy crochet scarf pattern works up quickly and looks much more impressively difficult than it is! Fast and easy, Crochargosy by Christie Pruitt is really pretty scarf, a fairly simple project, with elegant results that makes a great birthday or no occasion gift.
With a beautiful design, this little lacy crochet scarf makes a flattery accessory that delicious to crochet and cosy to wear.
Lacy Crochet Scarf Free Pattern
Any yarn you like and any hook you like! (I used a worsted weight, 100%
Alpaca that I hand-dyed in Brown, Blue and Cream. I only had 2 skeins, so
I used up both skeins. I would have made it longer if I had dyed up an extra
skein! And I’m already contemplating what it would look like in Noro Sock
I used a crochet hook size “H” and I used approx. 220 yards
Gauge is not essential for this project – a thinner yarn will yield a narrower
scarf a thicker yarn will yield a wider scarf, depending on hook size used.
Check out the original source for this Lacy Crochet Scarf Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Christie Pruitt
Thanks to Christie Pruitt for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.