- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Simple Chevron Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Wonderful Grannies And Hearts Bag
- [Free Pattern] Make Christmas Eve Special For Kids With These Easy Santa Slippers
- [Free Pattern] Amazing Afghan And Matching Pillow Embellished By Popcorn And Twist Stitches
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Pattern For A Hexagon Shaped Motif
If you know how to single crochet you’ll find this easy crochet baby hoodie free pattern very easy. In fact this Pink Single Crochet Baby Sweater designed by Daisy Farm Crafts is a great beginner sweater that uses Single crochet, Front Post and Back Post Double crochet stitches. With a simple design, this neck top down baby sweater pattern is great for those beginners who want to upgrade their crochet skills.
This pattern comes with an easy to follow how to crochet a baby sweater for beginners video and a written pattern.
Easy Crochet Baby Hoodie Free Pattern
Approximate size of sweater is 3 – 6 months
3 skeins of Pink Hobby Lobby I Love This Cotton, (100% cotton, 3.5 oz, 100g, 180 yrds, 165 meters)
1 skein of White Hobby Lobby I Love This Cotton
Size H hook
Button(s) (your choice and optional)
Easy Crochet Baby Hoodie Video Tutorial
Thanks to Daisy Farm Crafts for the article inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!