- [Free Pattern] Beautiful, Elegant, And Nicely Sized Mini Mandala Earrings You Will Wear Everyday
- [Free Pattern] The Flame Square Is Perfect For A Blanket Sure To Wrap Anyone In Love!
- Unique And Amazing Twirling Crochet Throw [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Granny Square Will Bring French Landscape Gardens Into Your Room
- [Free Pattern] The Most Beautiful Crochet Cable Hexagon Ever!
This is one of the cutest projects I’ve seen lately in the virtual crochet world. This little bunny blankie is a gorgeous project for Easter time. Yolanda Soto Lopez recorded a series of 2 video tutorials to teach us how to make a blankie / granny square with a little ami rabbit in the middle for an increased cuteness factor. Watch the videos below and enjoy making your little blankie bunnies.
In this video you will learn how to crochet this adorable bunny blankie/lovie. It is so soft and cuddly it is sure to become one of your babies favorite items. If you have never done ami work before don’t worry. I take you step by step. In no time at all you will be done. This is a perfect baby shower gift or make it just for the cuteness factor. This is part one. First in a series of blanket lovies. The granny square, head and arms are the same for all ami’s worked. Pour yourself a cup of tea and get the party started.
This ami was inspired by Brittas Ami She has some of these Ami’s posted on her blog. I changed the pattern a little to make it a little easier to make. I also have seen these ami’s but with fabric and wanted to make a crochet version.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.