- [Free Pattern] Simple And Stylish Skulls Earrings You Can Make In No Time
- [Photo Tutorial] The Most Adorable Heart Square I’ve Ever Seen: Grandma’s Heart Square
- Quick And Easy Crochet Christmas Earrings Pattern [Free Crochet Patterns]
- [Free Pattern] Super Simple And Adorable Bobble Stitch Pattern Available In Three Sizes
- Absolutely Precious Crochet Newborn Layette Set
When it comes to babies, how many sweaters are too many? Well, when it comes to baby clothes, you can’t have too much, and this rule applies to sweaters too! Here is a cute and very easy pattern designed by Majovel crochet. With a beautiful design, this crochet baby jersey or sweater can be adjusted for bigger sizes and it’s a design that works for baby girls and for baby boys. The video tutorial below features a free baby sweater crochet pattern for babies 0-3 months. For directions on how to make this sweater in different sizes, please visit the designer’s YouTube channel (link below) and scroll down to read the comments and eventually to add your questions. The comments section is always a gold mine, you’ll find valuable information there.
Free Baby Sweater Crochet Pattern
Pin This To PINTEREST To Save It For Later
More Free Baby Crochet Patterns
Watch the video below to see how it’s done:
The pattern is written on the video, step by step, so all you need to do is to start playing the video and follow along. Due to copyright reasons, we cannot help you with having the complete video pattern put together on our website. <3
(Pattern designed by Majovel crochet English )
Thanks to Majovel crochet English for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.