- [Free Patterns] 10 Super-Cute Applique Designs To Delight Children
- Cute Little Boy And Girl Amigurumi Bunnies
- [Free Pattern] Incredible Cute And Clever Crochet Chicken Doily
- Totally Awesome Crochet Mini Backpack Purse Free Crochet Pattern To Add A Touch Of Personality To Your Gifts
- [Paid Pattern]Widely Admired Amigurumi Bat Will Get You Lots Of Smiles
A crochet baby sweater set is the perfect gift for newborn baby. Sometimes it is surprisingly hard to find a simple little cardigan that’s soft and comfy and keeps your little princess or prince warm. We have found a few crochet baby sweater sets that are easy and quick to make and look really sweet. Don’t forget to Pin your favorites.
1. Easy Top Down Crochet Baby Sweater Set Pattern
This darling jacket and newborn beanie by Donna Wilby is a great pattern to use if you do a lot of crocheting for charity. The pattern works up really quick and makes a great last minute gift , if this is what you’re looking for. Quick and easy, you’ll love this simple and so lovely stripes baby sweater.
2. Textured Crochet Baby Sweater Set Pattern
With a splendid textured look, Csenge Anna Set by K.A.M.E. Crochet by Krisztina Anna Matejcsok-Edomer is a pattern suitable for advanced beginners or intermediate crocheters. This free baby sweater set crochet pattern was designed for a baby girl and the featured colours are so gorgeous! This pattern is perfect for when you need a baby gift!
Cute Crochet Baby Sweater Set Pattern
This crochet sweater with matching baby pants by Peggy Su Besco & Jessica A Esterly is such a cute baby outfit! This cute crochet baby sweater set pattern looks beautiful on any baby!
You May Also Like:
Shell Stitch Crochet Baby Sweater Set Pattern
This little pretty outfit made in light worsted-weight yarn, with pretty ribbon ties and buttons is so lovely. Pattern works up really quick and looks so sweet!
5pc Newborn Baby Set Free Crochet Pattern
This unisex adorable baby set from Crochet- atelier includes blanket, sleeved top, pants, bonnet, booties. What a beautiful layette set, don’t you think? (UPDATE: The designer is charging now a fee for the pattern).