- [Photo Tutorial] Learn To Crochet: How To Chain Stitch
- [Free Patttern] Itsy Bitsy Crocheted Baby Mittens Will Protect Baby’s Perfect Face From Scratches
- [Free Pattern] This Tiny Minion Luggage or Backpack Tag Is So Cute!
- Beautiful Crochet Cardigan For Girls
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Elephant Crochet Hat Is The Perfect Gift To Wow Your Friends At Their Baby Shower
This classic crochet petal stitch looks absolutely beautiful! Crochet Petal Stitch Baby Blanket pattern designed by Daisy Farm Crafts paired with the perfect peach yarn from Yarnspirations.com creates a fabulous baby blanket. The beautiful crochet petal stitch with a classic and antic look, especially when done in this color combination, gives the illusion of daisies, those beautiful flowers that we all love so much.
Crochet Petal Stitch Baby Blanket Free Pattern
(Finished size 30 x 34 inches. All terms US)
Bernat Baby Sport Yarn in Peach Blossom, Baby Grey, and White. This is size 3 weight yarn, and these particular skeins they sent me were jumbo 1200 yards of yarn! One each was plenty. But if you are buying smaller, regular size, buy two of each color.
Size G hook. (Feel free to use the size you are comfortable using for size 3 baby sport yarn.)
You May Also Like
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for Crochet Petal Stitch Baby Blanket Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Daisy Farm Crafts.
Thanks to Daisy Farm Crafts for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.