- [Free Patterns] Gorgeous Crochet Dresses For Little Girls
- [Free Pattern] DIY Crochet Summer Shorts
- [Free Pattern] Totally Unusual! You’ll Be Amazed When You See How This Crochet Square Is Done!
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Cute Bubbles Blanket Stitch
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Center Single Crochet vs Single Crochet
What a fun project! Nya Mosaic Blanket free crochet pattern is a project for the advanced beginner crocheter. This mosaic blanket is bright and unique and can be made in any size. If you’ve never worked mosaic crochet you might find it a little bit tricky at the very beginning although the pattern uses basic crochet stitches. Don’t give up because once you understand it, this pattern will become so much fun!
Nya Mosaic Blanket by Tatsiana Kupryianchyk makes a beautiful gift for yourself or for your friends. This might be the most beautiful blanket they’ve ever seen!
Nya Mosaic Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
DK yarn in 7 or more/less colors. I used yarn “Colour Crafter” by Scheepjes (100g/3.53oz., 300m/328yds.) Crochet hook 4mm (G) or size needed to obtain the same gauge. Scissors, Tapestry needle to weave in ends.
Thanks to Tatsiana Kupryianchyk for the article inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!