- [Free Pattern] What A Pretty White Flower Necklace!
- [Free Pattern] Just Horsin’ Around Hat Pattern Is Perfect For All Of Those Horse Lovers Out There
- [Free Pattern] Fabulous Zpagetti Square Basket You Can Make For Everyone In Your Life
- Multitasking Cell Phone Pouch Crochet Pattern Everyone Needs
- [Free Pattern] Get Hooked With This Adorable Call The Midwife Inspired Baby Blanket
This easy crochet baby afghan is perfect to bring a homey and cozy feel to your room. Soft and Snuggly Baby Afghan by Christine Longe is a wonderful way to enhance the appeal of the room by adding a classy and stylish touch to any room.
It is a gorgeous and stunning blanket. You can use different colors of your choice to bring a personalized touch to it.
Easy Crochet Baby Afghan Free Pattern
– 3 skeins Bernat “Softee Baby” Yarn
– Crochet Hook, Size I/5.5 mm
– Yarn Needle (Used for working in loose yarn ends.)
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Christine Longe for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!