- This Tunisian Crochet Shrug Pattern Is Super-Fun And So Relaxing!
- Absolutely Darling Bunny Doll Pattern
- [Free Pattern] These Spiral Potholders With Amazing Looks And Colors Are Brilliant
- [Video Tutorial] Wonderful Little Candy Puffs Beanie With Lots Of Stretch
- [Photo Tutorial] Breathtakingly Beautiful Flower Block Suitable For Beginners As Well As Experienced Crocheters
What better way to use bits of yarn than this crochet flower pattern! The lovely Autumn Berry Flower by Jenny Dickens takes so little yarn and it’s an adorable project, a beautiful way to add a touch of color to your scarves or hats. Light weight worsted yarn works best for this flower but don’t let this stop you from trying different bits of yarn. After all there will always be a way to use these cute double layers crochet flowers.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Complete List of Materials & Directions…