- [Free Pattern]Super-Cute And Super-Easy Elephant Square And African Flower Blanket
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Cross Leaves Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Tulip Stitch Dishcloth
- [Free Pattern] This Soft And Delicate Forever Lace Block Is Quick And Easy To Stitch
- Simple And Elegant Crochet Bracelet Free Pattern
What better way to use bits of yarn than this crochet flower pattern! The lovely Autumn Berry Flower by Jenny Dickens takes so little yarn and it’s an adorable project, a beautiful way to add a touch of color to your scarves or hats. Light weight worsted yarn works best for this flower but don’t let this stop you from trying different bits of yarn. After all there will always be a way to use these cute double layers crochet flowers.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Complete List of Materials & Directions…