- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Easy Crochet Mat Stitch- Very Easy 2-Row Repeat
- [Free Pattern] How To Crochet A Gorgeous Bag Using Leftover Yarn
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Wavy Shell Stitch [Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] Have Fun Making These Cute Owl Pillows In Two Sizes…And More!
- Debbie Harford Shared Doggie sweater no 1
Gorgeous looking, this 3D afghan is a super easy pattern that builds up fast. The tridimensional stitch of this afghan creates a visual texture with a unique and interesting effect which has a lot of texture and thickness without being heavy. Grandma’s 3D Baby Afghan by Chelsea Hathaway is beautiful and unusal blanket which is fascinating to look at.
Hook Size HLion Brand Pound of Love: pastel Pink
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Minni Frippery
Thanks to Chelsea Hathaway for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.