- [Free Pattern] These Large Cables Are Spectacular!
- Add A Dash Of Color To Your Home Decor With This Amazing Vintage Looking Dahlia Afghan Block
- Feminine And Gorgeous Crochet Beaded Bracelet
- [Video Tutorial] This Beautiful Vintage Granny Square Can Be Easily Turned Into An Afghan Or Cushion Cover
- [Free Pattern+Video Tutorial] Super Fun And Super Easy Crochet Converse Slippers For Women, Men & Teenagers
Gorgeous looking, this 3D afghan is a super easy pattern that builds up fast. The tridimensional stitch of this afghan creates a visual texture with a unique and interesting effect which has a lot of texture and thickness without being heavy. Grandma’s 3D Baby Afghan by Chelsea Hathaway is beautiful and unusal blanket which is fascinating to look at.
Hook Size HLion Brand Pound of Love: pastel Pink
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Minni Frippery
Thanks to Chelsea Hathaway for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.