- [Free Pattern] This Simple Felted Garland With A Mix Of Berries And Blooms Is A Fun Project For Any Time Of Year
- [Free Pattern] Celebrate The Gift Of Friendship And The Special Bonds With This Gorgeous Friendship Ring Square
- [Free Pattern] Lovely, Colorful Dishcloths!
- [Free Pattern] Eye-Catching And Trendy Crochet Coasters
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Love Stitching These Speedy, Easy And Inexpensive Bibs
Gorgeous looking, this 3D afghan is a super easy pattern that builds up fast. The tridimensional stitch of this afghan creates a visual texture with a unique and interesting effect which has a lot of texture and thickness without being heavy. Grandma’s 3D Baby Afghan by Chelsea Hathaway is beautiful and unusal blanket which is fascinating to look at.
Hook Size HLion Brand Pound of Love: pastel Pink
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Minni Frippery
Thanks to Chelsea Hathaway for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.