- [Free Pattern] Put More Style Into Your Kitchen With This Tea Towel Crochet Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Crochet Flower Lattice Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Is One Stunning Afghan!
- [Free Pattern] Spectacular Block That Almost Looks Like A Stained Glass Window
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Cable Hat You’ll Make On Repeat
Adorable and playful looking, this heart sampler baby afghan is made up of 25 afghan squares featuring two designs: a striped checkerboard design and a striped heart design. Heart Sampler Baby Afghan by Amy Solovay is a great pattern that works for both boys and girls babies by simply changing the colorways. The pattern requires an intermediate crochet level knowledge
You’ll need approximately 19 ounces of DK / light worsted weight baby yarn in a random assortment of colors.
The pictured afghan was crocheted in pastel colors of Bernat Softee baby yarn. Bernat Softee is an acrylic yarn; it is rated as a 3 on the yarn weight system used by the Craft Yarn Council.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: About.com
Thanks to Amy Solovay for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.