- Easy And Free Crochet Granny Stitch Washcloth Pattern
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Hexagon Baby Blanket For Any Patriotic Mommy
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Gorgeous Triangular Shawl With A Brilliant Design
- [Free Pattern] Really Cute Valentine’s Day Treat Bags
- [Paid Pattern] Relaxing Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
Adorable and playful looking, this heart sampler baby afghan is made up of 25 afghan squares featuring two designs: a striped checkerboard design and a striped heart design. Heart Sampler Baby Afghan by Amy Solovay is a great pattern that works for both boys and girls babies by simply changing the colorways. The pattern requires an intermediate crochet level knowledge
You’ll need approximately 19 ounces of DK / light worsted weight baby yarn in a random assortment of colors.
The pictured afghan was crocheted in pastel colors of Bernat Softee baby yarn. Bernat Softee is an acrylic yarn; it is rated as a 3 on the yarn weight system used by the Craft Yarn Council.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: About.com
Thanks to Amy Solovay for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.