- Fun And Fabulous Grinch Legs Scarf Free Crochet Pattern To Help Put You Into The Holiday Mood
- [Free Pattern] Super Easy And Beautiful Crochet Project Made From A Real Leaf
- Fun And Quick Puff Stitch Beanie Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Chic In The City Slouchy Beanie Looks Like Something Bought At Banana Republic
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Tulip Flower Stitch
Adorable and playful looking, this heart sampler baby afghan is made up of 25 afghan squares featuring two designs: a striped checkerboard design and a striped heart design. Heart Sampler Baby Afghan by Amy Solovay is a great pattern that works for both boys and girls babies by simply changing the colorways. The pattern requires an intermediate crochet level knowledge
You’ll need approximately 19 ounces of DK / light worsted weight baby yarn in a random assortment of colors.
The pictured afghan was crocheted in pastel colors of Bernat Softee baby yarn. Bernat Softee is an acrylic yarn; it is rated as a 3 on the yarn weight system used by the Craft Yarn Council.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: About.com
Thanks to Amy Solovay for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.