- Easy Mini Popcorn Stitch Crochet Washcloth With Lace Edging [Free Pattern]
- Beautiful Crochet Pineapple Stitch Baby Dress For Summertime
- Beautiful Flowers Crochet Blanket Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Fast And Cozy, These Pillows Will Add A Touch Of Warmth To Your Home
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Easy Sweetheart Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
Whether you want to make a blanket for a baby or an adult, this scrap yarn crochet blanket free pattern is a genius way of making a wonderful and cozy crochet blanket. Give this blanket pattern a try and impress your guests with a beautiful and colorful blanket. Scrappy Corner to Corner Baby Blanket by Cintia Gonzalez is a fun scrap yarn crochet blanket you can make using up your leftover yarn ends.
Scrap Yarn Crochet Blanket Free Pattern
You will need:
A large Magic Yarn Ball make from yarn scraps (around 600g / 21 oz) – DK to Worsted weight (8-10ply)
5mm crochet hook
Finished size – 75cm x 95cm (30″x38″)
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Cintia Gonzalez for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!