- [Free Pattern] Fabulous 3 Piece Hat, Scarf & Gloves Women’s Winter Set
- [Free Pattern] Add Charm To Your Kitchen With This Cheerful Dishcloth Pattern With A Neat Geometric Design
- Quick And Easy Crochet Square Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Little Crochet Rose
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And Versatile Basket Weave Afghan Baby Blanket
Whether you want to make a blanket for a baby or an adult, this scrap yarn crochet blanket free pattern is a genius way of making a wonderful and cozy crochet blanket. Give this blanket pattern a try and impress your guests with a beautiful and colorful blanket. Scrappy Corner to Corner Baby Blanket by Cintia Gonzalez is a fun scrap yarn crochet blanket you can make using up your leftover yarn ends.
Scrap Yarn Crochet Blanket Free Pattern
You will need:
A large Magic Yarn Ball make from yarn scraps (around 600g / 21 oz) – DK to Worsted weight (8-10ply)
5mm crochet hook
Finished size – 75cm x 95cm (30″x38″)
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Cintia Gonzalez for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!