- Free Christmas Tree Garland Crochet Pattern To Make The Holiday Even Merrier
- [Free Pattern] Make A Beautiful Blanket With This Challenging But Fun Afghan Block
- [Free Pattern] This Hexagon Blanket Is Mind-Blowingly Beautiful!
- [Free Pattern] This Sweet Diamonds And Daisies Baby Blanket Makes The Perfect Gift For Any Baby
- Easy Crochet Summer Vest Pattern For The Young At Heart
Make this cute crochet preemie blanket for a tiny baby! With a smaller hook so eyelets won’t catch the tiny fingers. Teeny Ripples by Marie Segares is a lovely baby blanket free crochet pattern that requires Basic crochet skills: chain, single crochet, double crochet. This rolling ripple pattern is designed to meet the donation requirements of the Amelia Project.
Cuddly Crochet Preemie Blanket Free Pattern
Preemie/Stroller Blanket: 25” (63.5 cm) wide x 24” (61 cm) long.
Lion Brand Feels Like Butta yarn (100% polyester, 3.5 oz/100 g, 218 yd/199 m) – 2 skeins each in 108 Dusty Blue (CA), 106 Ice (CB), 156 Mint (CC), and 100 White (CD), or approximately 218 yd (199 m) each in any medium weight yarn. PLEASE NOTE: I used almost exactly one skein of each yarn for this pattern. If your gauge is different than mine, you may need more yarn to make a blanket of the same size. That’s why I’ve listed 2 skeins of each colorway in the supply list.
US Size H-8/5 mm crochet hook, or any size needed to obtain correct gauge.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Cuddly Crochet Preemie Blanket Free Pattern.
Thanks to Marie Segares for the article inspiration and featured image.