- [Free Pattern] These Cool Mickey and Minnie Mouse Inspired Can Cozies Will Bring Disney World Into Your House!
- [Free Pattern] Cutest Hooded Baby Blanket Ever!
- [Video Tutorial] Super Simple Bobble Stitch Baby Hat
- Adorable Baby Booties Crochet Pattern Inspired By Winter
- [Video Tutorial] This Amazing African Flower Motif Can Be Used In A Wide Variety Of Projects
Make this cute crochet preemie blanket for a tiny baby! With a smaller hook so eyelets won’t catch the tiny fingers. Teeny Ripples by Marie Segares is a lovely baby blanket free crochet pattern that requires Basic crochet skills: chain, single crochet, double crochet. This rolling ripple pattern is designed to meet the donation requirements of the Amelia Project.
Cuddly Crochet Preemie Blanket Free Pattern
Preemie/Stroller Blanket: 25” (63.5 cm) wide x 24” (61 cm) long.
Lion Brand Feels Like Butta yarn (100% polyester, 3.5 oz/100 g, 218 yd/199 m) – 2 skeins each in 108 Dusty Blue (CA), 106 Ice (CB), 156 Mint (CC), and 100 White (CD), or approximately 218 yd (199 m) each in any medium weight yarn. PLEASE NOTE: I used almost exactly one skein of each yarn for this pattern. If your gauge is different than mine, you may need more yarn to make a blanket of the same size. That’s why I’ve listed 2 skeins of each colorway in the supply list.
US Size H-8/5 mm crochet hook, or any size needed to obtain correct gauge.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Cuddly Crochet Preemie Blanket Free Pattern.
Thanks to Marie Segares for the article inspiration and featured image.