- [Free Pattern] Moms Agree: This Classic Coverlet Crochet Pattern Is Very Pretty
- [Video] DIY How To Arm Knit An Infinity Scarf In 30 Minutes
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Textured Long Loop Stitch
- This Spring Sweater Crochet Pattern Is Sweet Like The Sherbet !
- [Free Pattern] 11 Sweet And Simple Lil’ Butterflies Patterns
A basket weave stitch combined with a celtic weave stitch makes a pretty amazing looking baby blanket. Beautiful and practical, this pattern makes a quick, thick, and cozy blanket. With a unique design, this Woven Crochet Baby Blanket by Manda Nicole is thick and beautiful and the perfect gift for a loved one or for your own child.
Material: Bernat Softee Baby (8-9 skeins)
Get the pattern at: MNE Crafts
Thanks to Manda Nicole for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.