- [Free Pattern] Cutest Hooded Baby Blanket Ever!
- [Free Pattern] This Newborn Set Is Adorable! You Won’t Believe How Quickly It Works Up!
- [Free Pattern] This Wonderful Checkerboard Throw Is Perfect For Those Who Like To Learn New Stitch Patterns
- Tina Bianco Shared Thank you for all the wonderful patterns you
- 3 Stitch Technique Granny Square Made Simple ( Video Tutorial)
A basket weave stitch combined with a celtic weave stitch makes a pretty amazing looking baby blanket. Beautiful and practical, this pattern makes a quick, thick, and cozy blanket. With a unique design, this Woven Crochet Baby Blanket by Manda Nicole is thick and beautiful and the perfect gift for a loved one or for your own child.
Material: Bernat Softee Baby (8-9 skeins)
Get the pattern at: MNE Crafts
Thanks to Manda Nicole for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.