- [Free Pattern] This Little Dress With The Butterfly Applique Is Just Darling!
- [Free Pattern] Everybody Loves Making This Vintage Vertical Stripe Crocheted Blanket
- Lovely Little Rosy Heart Makes An Adorable Gift
- [Free Pattern] Extraordinarily Beautiful Daffodils Square
- Father Teddy Bear Cooking A Barbecue Crochet Applique Free Pattern
Crochet heart with wings pattern is a great pattern for individual gifts,as a key chain, accessories, attached on bags, or decorations for gift bags. Heart Angel designed by Erangi Udeshika is a lovely amigurumi free crochet pattern for Valentine’s Day. This little project is fun to crochet and great as a pin with love notes.
Crochet Heart With Wings Pattern
Skill Level: Intermediate
Finished sizes: small
Sport or DK weight yarn in red color yarn (approx: 30 yards)
Sport or DK weight yarn in white color yarn (approx: 30 yards)
E-4, 3.5mm crochet hook
Tapestry needle for weaving ends.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Crochet Heart With Wings Pattern.
Thanks to Erangi Udeshika for the article inspiration and featured image.