- This Crochet Mandala Bag Pattern Is Perfect For A Small Picnic
- [Video Tutorial] This Braided Crochet Headband And Earwarmer Is Perfect For Easy Christmas Gifts!
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Baby Owl Cocoon & Hat Pattern Can Be Easily Turned Into Just About Any Bug
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Poncho For The Trip Or For Everyday Use
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Primrose Stitch
Very beautiful potholder pattern for easy control of hot pots and pans. This Retro Topflappen Variation by Heidi Ehlers is easy to match with your kitchen decor. They are pretty enough to hang on the wall on hooks or similar when not in use. The loop makes it easy, so you won’t have to keep them somewhere in a drawer next to the oven.
These potholders are worked in four parts, then seamed and finished with all-around crocheted edging. You will need 3 identical squares (except for the color) and a fourth one with a hanging loop.
You need to know: chain, single crochet, slip stitch, sewing together A great project to use up odds and ends! Colors can be changed as desired – either one per square, or change colors after several rows.
Image source: ravelry
Thanks to Heidi Ehlers for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.