- Cutest Crochet Bunny Free Pattern
- Corinne Corey Bundy Shared Butterfly granny square throw blanket
- [Free Pattern] Learn How To Make Gorgeous Crochet Butterflies In Three Different Sizes
- [Free Pattern] This Charizard Is Magnificent!
- Lost In Time Shawl- Absolutely Fabulous Crochet Shawl With An Amazing Design [Free Pattern]
Embrace your inner flower child to make a bright and cheery, a crochet Sunflowers afghan. Anyone could use high-quality crochet blankets, baby blankets and afghans. Handmade gifts never go out of style and when you add Sunflowers to your crochet project, is like you add a dash of luxury with a dash of adoration, loyalty and longevity.
The wonderful Sunflowers Afghan Square free crochet pattern designed by by Tasha Margette if great for making many handmade gifts. From blankets, to bags, pillows or even tops, this Sunflowers Afghan Square is great to make them all.
Crochet Sunflowers Afghan Block Free Pattern
Any 3 weight yarn – I used Scheepjes Merino Soft
for the big square I used Hometown USA in Fresno Tweed & Providence Pink & Wool-Ease Thick n’ Quick in Fisherman with a 9mm hook
A: Dark Brown (609) (or Fresno Tweed), B: Yellow (640) (or Providence Pink), C: White (600) (or Fisherman)
Suggested Yarn Details:
50% Superwash Merino Wool, 25% Micro, 25% Acrylic – 50 grams = 105 m
12 grams or 0.4 oz
~ Hook Size: Cowl: 4.5 mm (for small squares) 9 mm (for larger squares)
~ Darning Needle
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the Pattern —> Crochet Sunflowers Afghan Block Free Pattern.
Thanks to Tasha Margette, for the article inspiration and featured image.