- [Free Pattern]Super-Cute And Super-Easy Elephant Square And African Flower Blanket
- Cute Crochet Basket Pattern To Lighten Up Any Dull Corner In Your Home
- [Free Pattern] Super Fluffy And Soft Amigurumi Sheep
- [PAID PATTERN] The Not-So “Ugly Christmas Sweater” Crochet Blanket For Christmas Decorating And Fun!
- [Free Pattern] Cool Crocheted Couch Caddy To Hold Remotes And Other TV Items
This is the cutest little bunny! Everyone in the family wants one! Is just perfect to hug, grab, and cuddle with! Learn how to make a cute amigurumi rabbit with this wonderful and fairly simple pattern that’s suitable for even beginner crocheters. The adorable Bunny Crochet Pattern designed by HappyBerry Crochet is made from mainly single crochets through decreasing and increasing.
Adorable Bunny Crochet Pattern
2.5mm crochet hook
DK/Light worsted weight yarn in; White, Alternate colour, Black (eyes)
Yarn needle and scissors
4-5 inches in height approx.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
You May Also Like:
How To Crochet an Amigurumi Rabbit
Get the Pattern —> Adorable Bunny Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to HappyBerry Crochet, for the article inspiration and featured image.