- [Free Pattern] Super Quick Blanket Made Of Ivy Motifs
- Inspirational Pillow Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] You Won’t Believe How Easy Is To Make This Gorgeous Trivet Hotpad
- [Free Pattern] 20 Beautiful Free Crochet Edging Patterns
- [Free Pattern] Spider Up Your Home Decor For Halloween With This Awesome Pattern
The dragonfly motifs are so popular, in so many areas, and so loved! The dragonfly is generally associated with the symbolic meaning of transformation but my guess is that we love them because they are so amazing, so delicate and so beautiful looking. The same applies in crochet too! The Dragonfly crochet motif is perfect for all kind of projects. This Dragonfly Bandana Cowl by Janaya Chouinard is brilliant, sophisticated, and surprisingly, really easy to make.
Skill Level: Easy
Size: One size fits most.
⦁ One skein of Red Heart Boutique Unforgettable (270 yards)
⦁ Size 4.0 mm (G-6) crochet hook or size needed to obtain the gauge
⦁ Yarn needle for weaving in ends
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Charmed By Ewe
Thanks to Janaya Chouinard for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.