- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Poncho For The Trip Or For Everyday Use
- 4 Awesome Ponytail Hat And Bun Hat Free Crochet Patterns
- [Free Pattern] How To Make Your Own Pretty Tunisian Feathers
- Gorgeous Textured Doily- We Can’t Stop Looking At It!
- Most Adorable Crochet Baby Items Free Patterns (Video Tutorials)
This is such an interesting perspective! So different,so lovely and so imaginative, this pattern is a show stopper! Never seen anything like this before! Quarter Sunflower Square by Suvi was designed to create a lovely and original pin cushion or pillow that makes you thin about things differently.
Those who have been crocheting for a while now, may feel that is hard to find an original crochet patternn anymore, but this quarter flower idea will truly surprise in a good way, many crocheters. With such great idea and such great looks, how could you resist trying to crochet your very own quarter sunflower?
Quarter Sunflower Square Free Crochet Pattern
I used fingering-weight cotton yarn and a 2mm hook. The finished size is 3.5 inches square. If you use a larger 5.5mm hook and worsted weight yarn, it would be perfect for a small throw pillow!
Check out the original source for this Quarter Sunflower Square Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Suvi’s Crochet
Thanks to Suvi for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.